TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: SmartSHOW (Slideshow Maker) 2.15 by AMS Software [SharewareOnSale Giveaway]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ow8V2zG.jpg]
Quote:SmartSHOW, or Smart Slideshow Maker is an easy program for creating music slideshows. Even if you never tried making a slideshow, SmartSHOW wizard will give you a quick start: pick one of the ready-to-use templates, choose a folder with your photos, add music – and the show is ready in 5 minutes! The templates collection offers a wide choice of themes - wedding, family, travel, etc. The themes come with integrated transitions, animation effects, and decorations.

As simple as it may seem at first sight, SmartSHOW offers plenty to discover. There are 100+ transition effects, including gradient and double transitions; a set of stylish title slides, both static and animated; 100+ gorgeous background themes created by professional designers. In a word, you'll find plenty of resources for hundreds of unique slideshow projects!

With SmartSHOW you can make a movie from any number of photos and music files. All your slides and audio files are shown in the timeline where you have quick access to many important settings: slide duration, transition duration, slide effects, and text. The software has an intuitive interface, and most things are done with drag & drop. Music options include convenient cutting, fade-in / fade-out, music synchronization.

There are lots of creative opportunities when it comes to slide editing. Make photos come alive with motion effects, apply the smart Face Focus effect for auto zoom on people’s faces, add fancy color effects, vignette, mosaic, “old film”, and more. You can even combine several effects, making one effect fade out and the other fade in – endless scope for creating a fantastic spectacle. The slide editor offers plentiful options for text captions as well.

SmartSHOW old Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
and new SmartSHOW Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
, you can also find old Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

Deluxe version does NOT
• Make FLV slideshow for your website
• Extra slide background themes
• One year of free upgrades

Visit Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
and provide an email and press "Get Your Activation Key"

Grab SmartSHOW direct from developer Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
(download is 90.7 MB)
1. Install and start app and press "Enter Key" provide key you received and allow online activation.
Note - From time to time, when you start app you will get a 50% upgrade nag screen.

My 2 Cents - Giveaway is courtesy of SharewareOnSale.
Thanks
Thanks, nice one.
I had an earlier version which for some reason stopped working so I uninstalled , then installed this version.

Anyone else have a problem with this prog showing un registered ?

Their on line web accepts code and email and says restart prog. But still get the to register menu and help file says unregistered 10 day version and about box does not say if it has accepted registration or not ?
Venir Wrote:I had an earlier version which for some reason stopped working so I uninstalled , then installed this version.

Anyone else have a problem with this prog showing un registered ?

Their on line web accepts code and email and says restart prog. But still get the to register menu and help file says unregistered 10 day version and about box does not say if it has accepted registration or not ?

• You may try to uninstall it again (sorry about that) using the free version of Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

• If you feel comfortable searching/editing the Windows Registry (please backup first), look for entries "AMS Software" and "SmartSHOW" (without the quotes)

1. DO NOT connect to the internet and reinstall SmartSHOW.
2. Start app and enter email/license key and press "Check" should say "Thank you. Your key has been processed. Please restart the program."
3. Start the app again (a upgrade to 3D nag screen may popup, just press "Cancel")
Re newguy post, thank you for taking the trouble to reply .

Since installing Smartshow, Windows has failed to load a couple of times and just hangs . On reboot after scanning , it boots Ok.

If this persists I might just get rid of Smartshow altogether.

As opposed to Linux, the problem with Windows is any new instal or prog can muck your whole set up , up. With Windows it is not a question of "if " , but "when ". Another reminder to do regular back ups and have a revert system , like Easyfix installed.