TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: [Forum Exclusive] idoo Video Editor Pro License Giveaway
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[Image: npn8ug.jpg]

I am giving away a limited number of copies of idoo Video Editor Pro. This is an advanced video editing application with a simple and user-friendly interface that offers numerous editing functions such as cropping, rotating, cutting or splitting the video, as well as adding watermarks, subtitle or image effects which can be easily customized and adjusted by the user.

This giveaway will end when I decide to close thread so be sure to request one below now before they are all gone.

Please make sure your messaging is on and you can receive through PM (private message) or you won't receive the license.
I would like a to win license. Also, thank you for the giveaway.
I would like to try this one . Thanks!grin
(03-08-2015, 06:26 AM)rno2 Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
I would like a to win license. Also, thank you for the giveaway.

sent

(03-08-2015, 06:30 AM)leojohnpc Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
I would like to try this one . Thanks!grin

sent
Thanks Mike, count me in!
(03-08-2015, 06:39 AM)lmgwazh Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Thanks Mike, count me in!

sent
I would like to win these. Thx you Mike for offering the license .
I would like to give it a try. Thanks, Mike!
I have a rather good experience with idoo, thanks for the offer !
Thanks Mike for the good offer...I hope there is still one license for me
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7