TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: Free Apple Video Converter Factory Pro for 72 hours
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Apple Video Converter Factory Pro, it is all in one apple video conversion software, it can convert nearly all popular video formats to iPad, iPod, iPhone and Apple TV. It is also an easy – to – use software, with the apple video converter, you just need to select your apple device and click “Start” button to start the conversion process.

(direct) Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

(Official) Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

Why did I submitted a long time ago but there is no mail sent to my mail box. Anyone tried it ?
I didn't try yet. It should be fine anyway. Did u check the spam folder?
Hi, ShadowMaster , I think I post another similar giveaway.. I think it is the same giveaway right.. Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

@ShadowMaster
BTW, do you think we should have another subtopic for BrotherGiveaway,so the forum will be much more organized.

@kimdaiphong

I have register for that and I got an email from support@videoconverterfactory.com.. Try to add this email address into the contact so you can receive the email from them..

This is the email i received from them.

======================================================
Thanks for showing your interest to the giveaway of Apple Video Converter Factory Pro!

There is the registration code below:
[Registration Code]

Downloading url:
Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

Your Sincerely,
WonderFox Soft, Inc.
Support: support@videoconverterfactory.com
=====================================================
Thanks for the info Wink.
Yes i didn't see the previous thread, my fault. It's the same giveaway. I will remove it. Thanks.