TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: Picture Collage Maker Pro Giveaway
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[video=youtube]Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
[/video]

Picture Collage Maker Pro, simple-to-use photography software that turns ordinary photos and pictures into stunning keepsakes, is the right helper for you to create photo collages, scrapbooks, posters, invitations, calendars, and greeting cards. Unlike photo collage maker that takes days to master, Picture Collage Maker Pro help both seasoned and new hobbyists become productive in minutes. Picture Collage Maker Pro comes with a library of professionally-drawn templates that offer you a wide variety of photo layouts and backgrounds for your collage. It lets you transform your special pictures into precious memories.

I am giving away a limited number of license for Picture Collage Maker Pro.
This giveaway will end when all licenses are given so be sure to request one below now before they're gone.

Please make sure your messaging is on and you can receive through PM (private message) or you won't receive the license.
I need one license.
I will need one and thanks Mike for the Giveaway!
(03-21-2015, 03:13 PM)Rahulchib Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
I need one license.

Sent

(03-21-2015, 03:37 PM)hakah Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
I will need one and thanks Mike for the Giveaway!

Sent hakah
Am I too late? I need one license, thanks a lot Mike! Tongue
If it is any left, please send me one too. Thank you for the giveaway Mike!
(03-21-2015, 11:24 PM)Geo Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Am I too late? I need one license, thanks a lot Mike! Tongue

Not to late will close thread when they are all gone. Sent to your pm Geo.

(03-22-2015, 01:04 AM)idlucky Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
If it is any left, please send me one too. Thank you for the giveaway Mike!

Sent
I hope i am not late...i need one please Mike
(03-22-2015, 08:13 AM)tabbas7 Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
I hope i am not late...i need one please Mike

Sent to your pm box.
Thank you! Smile
Pages: 1 2