TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: Aoao Video to Picture Converter Versión: 3.0 Free
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
:
. Send me your e-mail commentary established from next Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

This license is granted free of charge to readers of my blog; for free. Greetings friends lol
[Image: Screenshot.png]
Description:

is simple and professional program for converting video to seriate pictures.

*Convert Video to Seriate Pictures

Easy to convert video files like AVI, MPG, WMV, MKV, MOV, MP4, 3GP, RMVB to picture files like JPG, GIF, BMP, TGA, TIF, PCX, ICO, etc. You can also capture single picture from video.
This process just need 3 steps: Load video > Select the output period > Run

*Convert Video to Animated GIF

The animated GIF is a strange form of expression, completely devoid of sound, repeating in an endless loop. Yet there is something intoxicating about an animated.
Creating your own animated GIF from a video can be a lot of fun. Animated GIF images can be used as an avatar on a website or distributed among your friends.
Come on, download Aoao Video to Picture Converter, let us to start create your own animated GIF from video.

*Precise Control of Frame Rate

Aoao Video to Picture Converter adopts time slider + frame rate control to set part of outputting. On this basis, you can also fine-tune to each frame (usually one minute with 24 frames)
This is real leading technology and simple operation.

System Requirements:

Minimum: CPU 800Hmz, 256MB RAM, Disk Space 20 MB

Recommend: CPU 1G or higher, 512MB RAM or more, Hard Disk 10 GB or more

----------------------------\\

Price: $19.90

----------------------------\\
I don;t see any instructions on the blog? Are you the blog owner?
Hi, blog owner :Blush:

[Image: wealthy_boss_or_business_owner_0521-1011...20_SMU.jpg]
(04-06-2015, 06:24 AM)grr Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
I don;t see any instructions on the blog? Are you the blog owner?

Quote:This license is granted free of charge to readers of my blog; for free. Greetings friends
Thank you
Thank you for the giveaway!

If I've understood you right, just posting a comment and then sending you a message with my email using that form, will make me a default winner of one of those giveaway licenses?

Glad to see you simplified the giveaway conditions (from about 6 to only 2).
The share/login widget(s): only the FB worked in my browser and only once. :|
Maybe you should use disqus platform for the commenting section???
I'll try to participate...
Nice giveaway