TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: Able2Extract Standard 8 - 2 licenses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thanks a lot mike
I am interested in this app because I am using PDF a lot in my work and I need to convert it to other formats many times
Thank you, Mike.

I usually use documentation in PDF formats at work; it would be useful to easily extract that information to word/excel file to combine and rework extracts from those docs. I used some free PDF extractors in the past, but the result were not very good.
Thank you Mike for the giveaway!

Whenever I need such a software, I never find something that works good, and I always end up using some online services. If I win, I'll be happy to use this one.

Have a good day! Smile
Thank you, it's a great giveaway.
Can convert entire document, selected pages or a selected area of a page. Good for batch conversion.
Please Mike count me in. I often have to convert PDF to other formats such as DOC and XLS, and Able2Extract is the best. Many thanks.
Thank you for the next giveaway.I tried some of pdf converters but results were not satisfactory so I'd like to win Able2Extract PDF Converter. Count me in, please.
One of the best software to convert pdf.
Thanks for the giveaway.
Fantastic giveaway, thanks Mike. I like win a license because several times I need to convert pdf in word and Able2Extract is the best software for this!

Winners Announced

[Image: 2s85yl1.png]
Pages: 1 2 3