TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: Ashampoo Music Studio 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, dear Tipradar Forum members:
This is my first time to host personal giveaway. And I have a Ashampoo Music Studio 6 license to give away.

Overview:
Can a single program rip, burn, cut, convert, mix, organize, print covers and create playlists? The possibilities with the new Music Studio 6 are as diverse as your music. Enjoy your songs wherever you want, on your PC, smartphone, MP3 player or in your car!

Rules:
1. Just leave a comment why you need it.
2. Winner selection will be totally random and unbiased.
3. Giveaway span: 5 days

Taking this opportunity, I would like to thank everyone who has supported and helped me. From now on I will try my best to find and post new giveaways and contests information for our members.

Please make sure your messaging is on and you request me through PM (private message) within 3 days of the winners announcement or your win will be void. Smile

[Image: 2zdx0d3.png]
Wow !

Great software , please count me in ......
Thanks Geo for the giveaway.

Ashampoo music studio is perfect for my pc because I have daily use the
convert, burn and rip this software really helpful for me.
i love music so i need this excellent software. please count me in
I need a program to convert music from any ,to any format i want.And to burn and to rip cd's of course.
Please count me in.Thank you for the opportunity.
I need it because it is all-in-one software to manage my media files.

Thanks for the giveaway!
Ashampoo Music Studio is a full utility Music Studio that I have been used, Thank you for the gift, please count me in.
Ashampoo Music Studio 6 is one of the best and I like all the features
Thanks for the music studio giveaway because it is best
and lots of good features.
Hi,
I would use it to rip CD and re-tag existing mp3, among other things. Thanks for the giveaway.
Pages: 1 2