TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Insider Preview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
windows 10 (codenamed Threshold) is an upcoming operating system developed by microsoft as part of the windows NT family of operating systems. First presented in April 2014 at the Build Conference, it is scheduled to be released in mid-2015, but microsoft has made the windows 10 preview available for everyone.

Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10074
Thanks for the info
Thanks for this news.
Very misleading title to this post!
Since when does a beta test count as being worth money? And to say it's worth $200 -- that's utter nonsense!

Or another way to interpret that title: "Get $200 just for trying out this software."

Either way, that title is completely misleading.
OK, so the title is just copied from another website. So? A responsible writer would have investigated the validity of that claim before spreading the nonsense around.
Thanks
(05-21-2015, 09:39 PM)Bruce Fraser Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Very misleading title to this post!
Since when does a beta test count as being worth money? And to say it's worth $200 -- that's utter nonsense!

Or another way to interpret that title: "Get $200 just for trying out this software."

Either way, that title is completely misleading.
OK, so the title is just copied from another website. So? A responsible writer would have investigated the validity of that claim before spreading the nonsense around.

Firstly I am so sorry for my carelessness.
Indeed I copied this from other website. But I know little about this OS.
Thank you very much for your reminding. Now I've changed title already. Smile
There is a new "fast ring" build 10122

But problems with AMD graphics

May be resolved by a driver update... keep an eye on the blog