TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: Hotspot Shield Elite VPN Giveaway - 1 Year Subscription
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

I have 2 codes for Hotspot Shield Elite VPN for a 1-year subscription to give away ($30/value) that can be used on up to 5 devices. For a chance to win one of these subscriptions your comment below must include (why you need a vpn). The winners will be randomly selected from all qualifying entries once the giveaway has ended Monday 25th, 2015.

Note: These codes are good until 5/31 for 1 year subscriptions so must be used by then.

Learn more about them: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

Rules:

1. In order to take part in this giveaway your comment below must include (why you need a vpn).

2. Please make sure your messaging is on and you request me through PM (private message) within 1 day of the winners announcement or your win will be void.

3. If you don't need then please avoid replying because it creates problems while randomizing.

4. Winner selection will be totally random and unbiased.

Winners Announced
Please make sure your messaging is on and you request me through PM (private message) within 1 day or your win will be void. If licenses are unclaimed I will random draw new names.

[Image: 2j5nm76.png]
best
if i can, count me, already got on other events but still need. ofc bypass block for site adult & download free sticker for country in line from anyworld using vpn.
thanks
VPN provides access to block sites or area restriced websites on giveaways of computer/security programs or applications. Most important of all, Hotspot Shield Elite is easy to use and does not require any technical application or networking knowledge. She also protects your personal records from online hackers and identity thieves.
Please count me in this Giveaway!

Mike, thank you for organizing this Special Giveaway!
I need VPN to access restricted sites that blocks in our country and to be secured in browsing.

Thanks for the giveaway!
Identity and privacy of using VPN to surf the web safely protect yourself from prying eyes, and to bypass access restrictions on the content you want to access.

Thankyou giveaway.
Thanks Mike for this Giveaway!
I need it to access blocked sites or area restricted websites ..also to surf the web safely and to protect yourself and data
I regularly use wi-fi connections, and this vpn will help me to ensure that all my web use will be permanently secure.

Thanks for the good giveaway
Nice one.
Use VPN for 2 reasons,
1) Have Secure Information Transfer
2) Bypass Internet Censorship.
Want one and it is sturdy program.
Thanks.
I have been using Hotspot for years now and my subscription runs out at the end of the month.
I use it for security and bypassing restrictions.
Good program and good giveaway.
Best vpn service out there decent speed with good range of location choices and i would like to be safe in the internet, encrypt my data and feel free.

Thanks for the giveaway.
Pages: 1 2 3