TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: [Forum Exclusive] AVG PC TuneUp 2015 Giveaway
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: 1zmjyhf.png]

Get a faster, cleaner, longer lasting PC with NEW AVG PC TuneUp

[Image: t85l6p.png]
Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

I would like to thank Sandro Villinger Global PR, Marketing and Product Manager for sponsoring 10 AVG PC TuneUp 2015 (1 computer, 1- year) licenses for this giveaway.

If you would like to enter this giveaway just watch the video below and leave a comment what you like about the program and you will be entered. I will randomize and pick 10 winners once this giveaway has ended.

[video=youtube]Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
[/video]

Rules:-

1. Please make sure your messaging is on and you request Mike through PM (private message) within 5 days of the winners announcement or your win will be void.

2. I encourage comments about what you like about the program and if you’ve ever used it before.

3. Winners selection will be totally random and unbiased.

4. Giveaway span: 10 days

Winners Announced
Please make sure your messaging is on and you request Mike through PM (private message) by June 15th, 2015 for your license or your win will be void.

[Image: wt7ez5.png]
Great protection against different kinds of virus infection. Thanks for this great deal and hope to win a copy.
AVG PC TuneUp 2015 i have never used i now it used to be tune up utilities before avg bought it i used tune up utilities before in giveaways i got online this is almost the same ui & features i would like to have a free license key for this very good software & giveaway avg is a very good security software & trusted company good luck to the lucky 10 winners of this very good utilities software & thank you Mike for putting this very good giveaway on tipradar for the members to try to win
I have used before Tuneup utilities.its relay helps me to the tune my PC performance.
like to win this & thanks for the chance...
thanks a lot for this giveaway........I like this software as it help me in fast cleaning of my PC and and rapid start up...it is one of the best tune up apps

I used the trial version before and it was very good
Well i used tunesup utilities, does not make windows unstable, i guess AVG will be the same, i think the difference is in the license. very good, thanks for this contestSmile
would be nice to have to compliment other programs
thanks a lot for this giveaway.count me in too
It would be very nice to win this wonderful program to optimize the system.
thanks for the great competition on this soft.Thumb
Hi,
I have used previous editions in the past, it used to be the first tool I installed on a new PC. For the wide range of features. Please count me in.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5