TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: FREE Ashampoo Snap 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Link --> Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

Thanks.
Perhaps , this license is for single use only the installer here
You need to download and install the software from the above link. After completing the installation a page will open and you need to add your email id. You will receive the license in that email.
Thanks AG
thanks .........
The downloaded app is in german can we change it to english? How can we do it or is there another donwload link to the english version?

Thanks anyway! Smile
Thanks,but i skip itSmile
for ashampoo products, it will always good if you make an account in it... they always save all your keys in your particular account by which you have never fear to loose your key...

gonna to skip this...
I`ll skip this coz Ashampoo has sent me wrong PASSWORDS for half the products(at least 3 out of 6 or 7). If u follow up, they keep sending the same PW, so it`s no point. However, some lucky ones succeed,so it`s not totally a gone case, but more like trial & error. But their products r of doubtful quality, since 2 of their CD Burning products failed their 1st CD burns(UNINSTALLED), so even the PWs that worked, reduce 2.(1 outof 6 ok..Butttt..)
(08-19-2011, 12:18 PM)Havilson Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
The downloaded app is in german can we change it to english? How can we do it or is there another donwload link to the english version?

Thanks anyway! Smile

Yes Havilson, you have an option to choose english during installation.
Pages: 1 2