TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: Smart DNS Proxy + SmartVPN (6 month free)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Have you ever planned on watching Netflix, Hulu, Spotify, BBC or any blocked websites when you travel? Smart DNS Proxy has you covered, it provides you access to blocked websites using DNS instead of going into using VPN. VPN bandwidth will depend on the server that was selected and might be slower than the network you are connected to. DNS bypasses and maintains speed of your network without needing bandwidth. So if streaming video you won’t have to wait to it to appear.

Smart DNS Proxy might be more in manual setup but with their easy to use support, they provide easy steps to get you device or network ready. Smart DNS Proxy gives you a way to use different devices including adding it to your router which would make any device connected to the router be able to go to any blocked sites without the need to setup each one. The setup process is easy and if you go to this link Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
they provide easy to use instructions for each type of device from Router, PC, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, etc.
Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

Note. You must activate your account before July 27, 2015.
Thanks King Kong. It says 14-day trial for me not 6 months.
Your 100% Free trial will start when you sign up below. No credit card needed for the 14-day trial.
Special 182-day free trial promotion will apply when you sign up.
Special discount options will be available when you sign up.
Thanks King Kong - Only 14 days for me in the UK.
Link updated.

[Image: 2015-07-24_13h08_09.png]
Thanks King Kong - updated link works for me Smile
Thanks KingKong
14 days for me.Thanks anyway Thumb
Thanks
Your Account is Active. (expiring on Friday, January 22, 2016)
Cool for free thx Thumb
Pages: 1 2