TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: [Forum Exclusive] Shadow Defender
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
As per request of Shadow Defender giveaway here i come with 10 lifetime Shadow defender keys.
I would like say thanks to Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
for sponsoring these licenses to Tipradar.com/forum members.
If you're new user of Shadow Defender so don't worry about that how to use it here you can find detail about it how to use this software in Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
, they also has a forum for SD user's question and answer Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

Please follow the rules.

Giveaway Detail.
============
Duration of Giveaway = 10 Days.
Number of Licenses = 10.
License Type = Lifetime+free upgrade to all major updates.
Value of each License = 35 US$.

Rules:-

1. Publicly Share this :> Join the Sahadow Defender Giveaway at Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
FB or Twitter

2. (Mandatory) Submit your Both shared status link with your comment.

3. Winners selection will be totally random and unbiased.

4. Subscribe to our newsletter and get all the latest giveaways and contests delivered in your email. Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

5. If you don't need then please avoid replying because it creates problems while randomizing.

6. Please make sure your messaging is on and you send request to Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
through PM (private message) within 3 days after the winners announcement or your win will be void.Only Applicable to the winner. So no PMs during the giveaway.

Request : Please follow the rules, rules are not only for us even for you if you more share we will bring more and interesting premium software here for you show us your support. Angel

[Image: ny5kx2.jpg]
Thank You for this great giveaway!
Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Thanks for this great contest. Smile

My share on Twitter: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

Good luck for all. Smile
Thank you for the giveaway.

Thanks Shadow Defender and Mohammad for the giveaway.

I have no Facebook or Twitter. Because they are both now allowed in China.

Shadow Defender can let your PC far away from virus. And keep your PC stable and safe.

P.S. It should be "Shadow Defender" and you input "Dhadow Defender" MohammadTongue
Thanks for the giveaway.

Thanks for the giveaway, please count me in.
I don't use Twitter or Facebook.... Thanks and count me in! Ranger
Thanks you so much for this giveaway.

Thank you very much for the competition for this wonderful program.thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5