TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: Glary Utilities Pro 2.36 Giveaway
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Giveaway Page ----> Link Removed: Not a trusted site
Quote: Step 1: Download Glary Utilities Pro 2:36 and install.
Step 2: Click [] Glary Utilities Pro 2:36 for Serial activation license.
Note: The program lasts for seven days.
thanks Mike
Thanks,Mike!
GiveawayForYou.Info is a warez site and this is most likely a warez key code. They had SnagIt list a few days ago as a giveaway but the key was warez and the promo was pulled from this site as well as slickdeals. GiveawayForYou.Info needs to be blacklisted. Otherwise links to that site will show up here and this site will start being flagged as warez.
(08-23-2011, 06:43 AM)acr Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
GiveawayForYou.Info is a warez site and this is most likely a warez key code. They had SnagIt list a few days ago as a giveaway but the key was warez and the promo was pulled from this site as well as slickdeals. GiveawayForYou.Info needs to be blacklisted. Otherwise links to that site will show up here and this site will start being flagged as warez.

Giveaway For You is my Blog. It's collection giveaway, license key, promo page,... for all software. ==> Free Share Everything
Sorry mike i have to remove the link since its not a trusted site.
Since Trung is the owner of the site and he accept it would certainly like to ask him about snagit giveaway. Please SM allow it here grin
(08-23-2011, 07:02 AM)amazingAG Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Sorry mike i have to remove the link since its not a trusted site.
Since Trung is the owner of the site and he accept it would certainly like to ask him about snagit giveaway. Please SM allow it here grin

Other key codes on the site as well-
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 32-bit
Microsoft Windows XP Professional 32-bit
Microsoft Windows Vista Business 64-bit
Microsoft Windows Vista Business with Service Pack 1 32-bit
Microsoft Windows Vista Business with Service Pack 2 32-bit
Microsoft Windows Vista Business with Service Pack 1 64-bit

Most likely all warez.
We know that acr, infact if you check this link --> Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
you will see the site is already blacklisted here.

I am eagerly waiting for Trung's reply grin.
(08-23-2011, 07:14 AM)amazingAG Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
We know that acr, infact if you check this link --> Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
you will see the site is already blacklisted here.

I am eagerly waiting for Trung's reply grin.

giveawayforyou.info (thieves of giveaways)???
We write the source below the thread. Not thieves of giveaways!
Trung that website is not welcome here at the moment.
You have 2 options, select the best one that is more suitable for you:

- Write in this forum (without links to your site)
- Forget this forum

That's it

PS: what about your SnagIt giveaway? And why did you delete all previous posts?
Pages: 1 2 3