TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: Summer to Fall Game Giveaway - SpaceChem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Summer to Fall Game Giveaway

NEW GIVEAWAY started: Winter Giveaway Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

A full list of games and a different Game Giveaway per week. 1 per week.

There should be plenty and some with DLCs as well. So keep a watch out each week for a Different Game Giveaway.

The rest of Game Giveaways are Humble Bundle Gift Links that activate game on Steam.

Will be an ongoing giveaways until last game is given out.

11th week Giveaway is Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

[Image: 250px-Spacechem_logo.png]

(1 Steam Key)(Rating: E)

If you would like to be entered in this giveaway then just leave a comment.

We will randomize and pick 1 winner once giveaway has ended.

Rules:-

1. Please make sure your messaging is on and you request through Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
within 3 days of the winners announcement or you will void your license. Only Applicable to the winner. So no PMs during the giveaway.

2. Subscribe to our newsletter and get all the latest giveaways and contests delivered in your email. Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

3. No double post and if you don't need then please avoid replying because it creates problems while randomizing.

4. Winners selection will be totally random and unbiased.

5. Giveaway span: 7 days.

Congratulations to djwatford!!! Please make sure your messaging is on and you request through PM (private message) within 3 days Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
or your win will be void.

[Image: 41S5Gtg.jpg]
Thanks.
Thanks for this nice giveaway.
I want to win this game. Great contest. Please count me in. Smile
thx you ...
Thanks for the giveaway grin
Count me in too thx
Include me please, thanks for the great gifts Smile
Thank you, LMANLO , for offering up this interesting game! Smile

Please consider my entrance into the drawing. Smile

Always Grateful Smile
Congratulations to djwatford!!! Please make sure your messaging is on and you request through PM (private message) within 3 days Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
or your win will be void.
Pages: 1 2