TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: [Forum Exclusive] Google Music Invitation Giveaway
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Its a great Giveaway....Please Count me in...thank you
Please count me in for the invite. Thanks
(09-13-2011, 07:17 AM)Mike Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
I have Google Music Invites to give away to forum members. If anybody is interested then he/she can post a reply in this thread.

1. Post a simple comment saying that you want a invite and we will get one out to you as quick as I receive your email address from S-M as to where to send your invite.
2. Once invited and signed up you will each have eight invites of your own to give out to family members and friends.

Please Note that Music Beta is currently only available in the United States.

I would love an invite. Thanks in advance!
I would like to try it. Will PM you in a minute. Thank you
Nice giveway, please count me in
(09-18-2011, 12:02 AM)brianstall Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
I would like to try it. Will PM you in a minute. Thank you

invite sent
(09-18-2011, 05:21 AM)benahmida Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Nice giveway, please count me in

invite sent
I live in Hungary. not possible for me to have this present?
Thanks a lot for the giveaway! Its a nice program. I would like to have one. Smile
Lg Tattoochris
punk
Gimme gimme gimme, oh please. :-) Thank you.
Google is great. I hope they run the world someday. could I please have an invite to their new exciting music site.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12