TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: Wordpress theme: PHPBB WP-edition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

For some time I have been working on a new project around wordpress. While what I'm doing isn't new, other people have tried to do the same thing and it didn't work out for then or they just dropped the project.

This theme that I'm working on allows you to make your wordpress blog look the same as your forum.

How it work is when you first install this wordpress theme, you get a settings page where your asked to provide the location of where phpbb is installed and what style your using.

And then when you go to your blog, you will see that your blog looks *almost* the same as your phpbb powered forum.

Please note that this is in beta and it may not work with every phpbb theme out there. Right now it works with prosilver, SE Square and SE Square Left.

You are free to download this beta and provide feedback on how I can make this better.

Download: <LINK REMOVED>

Demo: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

More info: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

Where to report bugs or provide feedback: This thread or Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

Later,

Daniel
thanks
Thanks let's see some feedback from our experts grin
Ok, I'm going to end up rewriting most of it as the people from the wordpress theme directory gave me some feed back and it going to be quicker for me to rebuild it.
Thank for share.
Thumb
Hi guys,

Just an update, I have re-written most of the core and I'm almost ready to get it out the door into the public.

However I'm holding off from putting it up to download as there there an issue with the way I use the phpbb name and logo.

You can read about it here: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
and Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

Also the download link in the first post have been removed.

Later,

Daniel
Just giving everyone the heads up that my wordpress theme is now up for download Smile

Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Thanks Daniel and good luck for your work
thanks