TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: How To Create Your Own WordPress Theme With No Coding Skills Whatsoever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WordPress is an extremely popular platform for websites. If you want to open a blog using WordPress, you can choose from a huge collection of free or paid themes. But what if all you want is something simple to call your own?
Lubith lets you create simple yet surprisingly beautiful WordPress themes of your very own without even touching your keyboard (let alone coding). It’s not complicated, it’s not fancy, but if you want to create a simple WordPress theme for yourself in a few minutes, Lubith definitely does the trick. Let’s give it a spin and see what it can do.

Read Full Article Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
RangerThumb
Ok this maybe interesting for me, thanks
thanks..hope I'll have my blog 1 day Undecided
(10-20-2011, 12:04 PM)grr Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

...and i hope it remains as a hope forever Lolz Lolz
thanks for the share...
(10-20-2011, 09:13 PM)amazingAG Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
(10-20-2011, 12:04 PM)grr Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

...and i hope it remains as a hope forever Lolz Lolz

NonoNono

haha sure!Applause

for sure with my best wishes...Smile
Thanks
thanks for this mate!