TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: Supercharge your Android device with CyanogenMod, an open source custom ROM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is your Android device feeling a bit sluggish? Are you annoyed at your manufacturer for stuffing unwanted apps onto your phone? Do you hate how you never seem to get Android updates? One of the disadvantages of an Android device over the competition (i.e. iPhone) is manufacturers are allowed to make their own custom modifications to Android OS and install "bloatware" apps, sometimes slowing the phone down in the process. (Buy a Nexus to avoid this.) On the other hand, one of the advantages of Android over the competition (i.e. iPhone) is that there is an after-market developer community that continually develops custom ROMs that rectify software issues and - often - boost device performance significantly.

Read More Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
RangerShocked
Thanks
no android verysad
(10-20-2011, 05:43 AM)amazingAG Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
no android verysad

I also have no android, only a common old version symbian phone of S40 standard version which is very very limited to applications and use. Lol2UndecidedSadverysad
still I found a little discount Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Smile
thanks for the share...
Thumb