TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: Midori: One Of The Most Lightweight Browsers Around [Linux & Windows]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We’ve had browser wars back when Netscape was still the king. Today, it’s Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and Opera all battling it out to see who’s top dog. There are plenty of different categories where they are being compared, such as speed, memory efficiency, functionality/features, and more.

However, sometimes we forget that there are still some other browsers than the Big 5. Today, we’ll be looking at one of the fastest and most lightweight browsers outside of the Big 5.

read more about Midori Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
thanks for the info...
happy with chrome and firefox and have no plans to change them grin
I finally upgraded to FF 7 grin
(11-02-2011, 06:31 AM)S-M Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

how is it going..think
(11-02-2011, 11:06 AM)grr Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
(11-02-2011, 06:31 AM)S-M Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

how is it going..think

I think firefox upgrade itself,S-M don't want upgrade but firefox do that.
Lolz
(11-02-2011, 11:09 AM)SKK Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
(11-02-2011, 11:06 AM)grr Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

how is it going..think

I think firefox upgrade itself,S-M don't want upgrade but firefox do that.
Lolz

rofl
I used Opera then switched to Firefox. Midori looks interesting though.

Thanks for the post!