TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: Free to Play Online MMORPG Browser Based Games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
EPICDUEL

Epicduel is a free-to-play Player-versus-player (pvp) game

It basically consists of three classes
i.e.
1) Tech Mage ( Can be upgraded to Blood Mage )
2) Mercenary ( Can be upgraded to Tactical Mercenary )
3) Bounty Hunter ( Can be upgraded to Cyber Hunter )

Artix Entertainments quotes that

Quote:EpicDuel is a PVP-focused massively multiplayer game that plays in your web browser. Create a custom character and engage your friends in strategic turn-based combat! With exciting updates released weekly, be sure to check out the EpicDuel Design Notes to learn about the latest developments!

My Recommendation -
I love this game and have spent hours of gaming on it and reached level 19 Tech Mage level

Some screenshots

[Image: BetaEvolution_shot_1.jpg]

[Image: BetaEvolution_shot_4.jpg]

[Image: BetaEvolution_shot_15.jpg]

Website - epicduel.artix.com
Info site ( unofficial ) - epicduelwiki.com

Jay, you comes up with a blast... thanks dude for sharing such an awesome info...
Thanks.
can't play (in Office) as I have open seat......Banghead
Tried it, but seems to be a huge gap in low-mid level kit & content, and while free to play, it looks like one where where it is seriously unbalanced by the non-free items.

Also, I'm not a great fan of the combat model.
Thanks for the share
(11-18-2011, 10:07 AM)Matth Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Tried it, but seems to be a huge gap in low-mid level kit & content, and while free to play, it looks like one where where it is seriously unbalanced by the non-free items.

Also, I'm not a great fan of the combat model.

You have said right.
These games required Premium currency eg. In ED(EpicDuel) Its Nova Gems
And yes the kits have a huge level gap But this game is still in Beta so we hope for more development Smile
It has entered Omega stage.
(Have left playing it though)