TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: DAZ Studio 4.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
3DAZ Studio is the perfect tool to design unique digital art and animations using virtual people, animals, props, vehicles, accessories, environments and more. Simply select your subject and/or setting, arrange accessories, setup lighting, and begin creating beautiful artwork.

Inheriting the best of version 3, DAZ Studio 4 introduces a new look and feel focused on ease-of-use. There are new video tutorials included within the application to help users get up to speed quickly, along with many technological innovations to improve the creation experience.

While compatible with past versions of 3D models and add-ons, DAZ Studio 4 enables the next generation of figures from DAZ 3D, the GenesisTM series. The Genesis series facilitates a whole new paradigm of figure creation, customization, and sharing."

Free until 12/31/2011 !

Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
(12-28-2011, 05:05 AM)Jeanjean Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

Thank you, BUT the link is truncated
(12-28-2011, 06:43 AM)jelson Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
(12-28-2011, 05:05 AM)Jeanjean Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

Thank you, BUT the link is truncated

Here is the working link Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

Sorry for that ! Thanks RDC.
thanks
thanks
Thanks!
New link Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

Good Thru 02/29/2012
Thanks Mike (for the working link).
Post Scriptum (PS.): Please forgive, but i just hate your avatar (i'm just to old to like it, i guess).
Thanks.
Pages: 1 2