TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: Nokia Smartphone Contest. Win Reward Points upto Rs. 6600
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you are a Nokia Smartphone user, you are eligible for the following,

Assured Reward points of Rs.330 to every participant.
Chance to win FREE Nokia mobile phone.
Chance to win additional Reward Points of Rs.6600 every year.

read Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
A simple google search regarding this contest doesn't show any result related to it. Moreover the link on that blog redirects to some fishy sites. So its better to stay away from it. I seriously doubt this giveaway and the blog. red
(02-09-2012, 07:30 AM)amazingAG Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
A simple google search regarding this contest doesn't show any result related to it. Moreover the link on that blog redirects to some fishy sites. So its better to stay away from it. I seriously doubt this giveaway and the blog. red

Thumb
(02-09-2012, 07:30 AM)amazingAG Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

amazinAG,this blog is safe and useful...
& about contest i don't know....