TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: 10,000 IObit Advanced SystemCare PRO 5.1 License Code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
IObit has very generously given a license code that can be activated 10,000 times by first come first served basis to raymond.cc readers. To install and activate the IObit Advanced SystemCare PRO 5.1, download the setup installer (asc-setup.exe), install it, click on the Upgrade button and use the following license code shown below to activate the PRO version.
more Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Thanks
ha ha ha ...with so many giveaways round the corner i can assure you that soon ( in a month or 2) Iobit will release a new version of Advanced SystemCare and this license won't work on it. So those people who liked it will be tempted to buy the latest version grin
Wink
(02-17-2012, 09:15 PM)amazingAG Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
ha ha ha ...with so many giveaways round the corner i can assure you that soon ( in a month or 2) Iobit will release a new version of Advanced SystemCare and this license won't work on it. So those people who liked it will be tempted to buy the latest version grin

they market this software well....Aw
nice one....
thanks for the info.
Does anyone know how ASC compares with others like Glary Util? I got Glary Pro through GOTD a while back for most of my systems and that one seems to be really popular with good reviews.

Looks like we've hit 10k...
Thanks!
Thanks
Pages: 1 2