TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: PhotoFiltre - image retouching
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

PhotoFiltre is a complete image retouching program. It allows you to do simple or advanced adjustments to an image and apply a vast range of filters on it.

It is simple and intuitive to use, and has an easy learning curve. The toolbar, giving you access to the standard filters with just a few clicks, gives PhotoFiltre a robust look.

PhotoFiltre is free for a private or educational use.
Commercial or professional use requires a registration.

(Windows)Setup and Portable versions available:
Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

Thanks! A few others and i'm ready for a top post on the main website (the best 10?) i'll also include Matth suggestions
If you use the Installer version, watch out for the junkware ASK toolbar (can uncheck it), since this is otherwise a clean, green program that keeps to its own directory, the portable version is the best choice if you can make your own directory and shortcut.

It's a small, light program... no layers in the free version - some nice framing options though.
The "Pro" version (with layers etc.) is Photofiltre Studio

Also a few other free tools on there.
(05-03-2011, 08:39 AM)Matth Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
If you use the Installer version, watch out for the junkware ASK toolbar, since this is otherwise a clean, green program that keeps to its own directory, the portable version is the best choice if you can make your own directory and shortcut.

It's a small, light program... no layers in the free version
The "Pro" version (with layers etc.) is Photofiltre Studio

Also a few other free tools on there

thank you Matth.. since this is "freeware graphics", wasn't sure whether to mention the paid version. Some of the other tools on the pro website are very handy. The portable can run from any location the user wants to put it, even the desktop. Smile

(05-03-2011, 08:28 AM)S-M Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Thanks! A few others and i'm ready for a top post on the main website (the best 10?) i'll also include Matth suggestions

?

Thank you.
Thanks for sharing.
I use this one a lot.:yeahdude:
Note - Sorry about reviving an old post, but i use PhotFiltre quite often, and figured i would share the news of PhotoFiltre 7.2.1 release.
More Information/Download via Developer's Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Thanks