TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: Arkeia: Free Licenses for Backup World Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Arkeia Software, a provider of network backup solutions, is celebrating the World Day on 31 backup March with two free offers of Arkeia Network Backup software. Arkeia seeks to encourage individuals and organizations to protect against data loss.

On the occasion of World Day Backup individual users and companies can from now until 31 March 2012 Arkeia Network Backup Free Edition and vmOneStep Arkeia Virtual Appliance free edition download. Arkeia offers one free license per person permanently usable for personal use and for each company for business use. The license is limited to a storage capacity of 250 GB after compression. Registration is required via the website. Arkeia Network Backup Free Edition is a backup server application for installation on a Linux server. The Free Edition license protects files on up to two computers with Windows or Mac desktop operating system, Linux or BSD operating system. With the help of non-free licenses is an extension to other computers as well as possible the protection of databases and applications using hot backup agents. Also provide protection for virtual environments such as VMware vSphere and Microsoft's Hyper-V it. vmOneStep Arkeia Virtual Appliance provides support for backup and restore of VMware vSphere ESX and ESXi platforms such as. The new virtual appliance vmOneStep operates largely in the discovery and automatic configuration for the protection of all virtual machines. With the help of paid licenses can protect other hypervisor, Microsoft Hyper-V and Citrix Xen Server, and more than 200 physical platforms.

More Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

Get Arkeia Network Backup Free Edition Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

and vmOneStep Arkeia Virtual Appliance free edition Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Thanks grin
well done SIR cheers
Thanx. But will these Back up sites survive? I will make an account, but I wont back up stuff till a few months down the line. (That`s what helped me when the last 2 backup sites disappeared.
is it a free edition or free license for the PRO think
Sounded great, and looking at the file archive dates, they are dating back to 1997.

BUT did anyone actually try to INSTALL the client software on Windows??? For IT DOES NOTHING.

Process starts, and nothing else Sad 1x Vista x86, 1x W7 Ult, 1x W7 Ent...

Anyone?

Sigh :s

Devvie

~~~ notemail@facebook.com ~~~

Cuisvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore persevare
——
All spelling mistakes are my own and may only be distributed under the GNU General Public License! – (© 95-1 by Coredump; 2-012 by DevNullius)
(04-01-2012, 03:32 AM)buntydee Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Thanx. But will these Back up sites survive? I will make an account, but I wont back up stuff till a few months down the line. (That`s what helped me when the last 2 backup sites disappeared.

Smile at least it's not livedrive-driven ; ))
Heee... Does it even offer CLOUD storage? Or is this LAN backup software - with a further limitation you can only store 250GB with their backup server software - which you run locally?

:|

Anyone? Smile

Peace!

devnullius