TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: Desktop Poet for Windows- coming soon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
transforms your desktop into a virtual canvas for poetry, letting you assemble hundreds of words into silly, serious, thoughtful, and profound combinations. With Desktop Poet for Windows, kids and adults can learn improved word structure, gaining proficiency and learning without even realizing it. Before you know it, you’re experiencing improved grammar, increased creativity, and more!

Visit Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Thanks dude
Thanks
HuhHuh
Eek2Eek2Eek2
Thanks Sir William!!!! Been wanting a poetry program of sort, but never got around to look for one! I hope it works as advertised and I hope it doesn't run on my desktop and instead in a program because having those tiles on my desktop would interfere with my desktop icons. Already signed up, can't wait to get an email from them for a download link!!!! I dislike having to use rhyme and thesaurus sites. Thanks again!
(05-11-2012, 07:15 PM)Sir William of Palerne Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
transforms your desktop into a virtual canvas for poetry, letting you assemble hundreds of words into silly, serious, thoughtful, and profound combinations. With Desktop Poet for Windows, kids and adults can learn improved word structure, gaining proficiency and learning without even realizing it. Before you know it, you’re experiencing improved grammar, increased creativity, and more!

Visit Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

I am definitely interested in this software. It sounds amazing! Let me know when it will be available.
I just find it appalling that a software distributor such as Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
would not bother to investigate closely with products that give away to online users, just to be sure that it is 100% clean and not infected with virus. I downloaded straight from the link that I got through their email last night and uploaded to
Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

and according to one of the commenter on their site, "The program appears to date from 2005, which presumably explains why it doesn't ask for raised privileges at install time..."

I tried to look up with this virus "Trojan.Cosmu.Aren," but after reading 1 site, I didn't bother to look deeper into it. I mean, really now, whoever made this program would not be smart enough to upload their program to site such as jotti to scan if their program doesn't have any bad codes in it that would trigger anti-virus program so you can put the users at ease and not misled them. It's not how you want to sell your products to consumers? That's just awesome.

To be fair, thanks to Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
for offering the free program, but I've lost faith in that site. Very unprofessional to give away software that is infected, even if it is a false positive, you could of at least state that on the website to put users at ease. If you want to make your website big, you want build the website with credibility. I'm never going back to that site.
Thanks HairyPotter for ur view.

Deal over, closing thread