TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: List of bad developers / website to avoid (updated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This is a list of developers /websites we have had problems. We do not suggest to deal with them.

- Afublog.com (copycats, thieves of giveaways, piracy content, illegal material, unauthorized published contents, spammers)
- Buzz99.com (thieves of giveaways)
- giveawayforyou.info (thieves of giveaways)
- thousandtricks.blogspot.com (thieves of giveaways)
- esoftblog.com (Fake and Illegal giveaways)
- ***** Domain NOT Allowed, please remove this post ***** (illegal/copyright content posted)
- allforsoftwarenews.blogspot.in
Not a big deal really.. But I never got my license/email from Wonderfox HD Video Converter Factory Pro.
(05-09-2011, 11:49 PM)delenn13 Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Not a big deal really.. But I never got my license/email from Wonderfox HD Video Converter Factory Pro.

There was a problem with that giveaway, they was not ready and got issues with emails.

Hope they resolved now with the new giveaway we are having with them. I have not seen negative comments or issues right now.

Thank you, good information!
inmatrix means the developers of zoom player?? Don't think they are into fake giveaways. Recently there was a giveaway in other blog and everybody got their license from there.
(05-10-2011, 05:53 AM)amazingAG Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
inmatrix means the developers of zoom player?? Don't think they are into fake giveaways. Recently there was a giveaway in other blog and everybody got their license from there.

They never replied to my email, i noticed 1 user claimed they sent a license to him but i'm not 100% sure at this point. So i put them in this list.

Can you pm me the link of that contest?

SM
it's a good way of promotion though but for a short time, company's should be bounded by a policy & with assurance (if possible) given these cheap things not to be happen.
Thanks for the heads up SM.
(05-10-2011, 05:58 AM)S-M Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
(05-10-2011, 05:53 AM)amazingAG Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

They never replied to my email, i noticed 1 user claimed they sent a license to him but i'm not 100% sure at this point. So i put them in this list.

Can you pm me the link of that contest?

SM

Yup sure...check your PM..
Thanks
Pages: 1 2 3