TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: AOMEI Partition Assistant V5.0 Giveaway
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

Quote:AOMEI ® Partition Assistant V5.0 Preview Arrived Now!
Join us to test Partition Assistant V5.0 PREVIEW Now.
You will get one Partition Assistant Pro V5.0 License Free
(Test invitation will be started on May 21, and ended on May 28, 2012)
Note: If you would like to report any bug or advice ,please post them to @facebook or @twitter.
Submit your email address to get one license after releasing!

Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

Quote:Thanks for submitting your email address, please check your email address in the confirmation email so that you could receive the full version of Aomei Partition Assistant Pro Edition 5.0 after releasing.

Quote:Thanks for submitting your email address, you will receive the full version of Aomei Partition Assistant Pro Edition 5.0 after releasing.

Kinda External giveaway/freebie. Moving to correct forum
Thanks
What do they mean after releasing.
Thanks
Join in to test and preview Partition Assistant V5.0 from this direct download link Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

(Test invitation will end on May 28, 2012)

You can get a Partition Assistant Pro V5.0 License Free by submiting your email address Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Then after they release it they will send you the full version of Aomei Partition Assistant Professional Edition 5.0 (worth $36).
Hi, MIke thanks to share this smart software, I have a quesion, I find another site Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
, by search Partition Assistant, does this is another offical web site from AOMEI Partition Assistant?
hi, from the Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
I find this cool tool, however I notice a strange things, the download link is from Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
, but the information link is from Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
The both links are the offical website?
Thanks
(05-22-2012, 11:56 AM)ljmichael Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Hi, MIke thanks to share this smart software, I have a quesion, I find another site Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
, by search Partition Assistant, does this is another offical web site from AOMEI Partition Assistant?

This is the same company offering the same product.
Pages: 1 2