TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional Edition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

Quote:Please submit your email address here to get the activation code.
Meanwhile, you agree to receive our periodic free newsletter with our best deals, giveaways, upgrades, tips and more.
The page title says "Partition Assistant 5.0 Preview Released"
I wonder whether the licenses they send are for the final version or the preview version Dunno
Thanks
Nice find thanks
Thanks! The only download link I can find is called: Local Download Multilingual Preview Version
I am not sure what a "preview version" is.
Many thanks to comphelp for this post, hopefully the software lives up to ones expectations.

Again, Thanks.
Ernest Kennedy
Thanks, WinPE support in this one which is not included in others, although it looks like there is no support for file systems besides FAT and NTFS.

Edit: Actually the demo recognizes EXT4.

Quote:In addition, AOMEI Partition Assistant Home Edition with powerful features is our freeware and allows commercial use, please share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or other social networks.

Kind of unusual...

Okay, has anyone actually registered this program? The only thing I can find is a "Buy" link to the website. Maybe I'm blind but care to share where the code is entered??

Quote:Aomei Partition Assistant Professional Edition 5.0 serial giveaway details

This giveaway expires on May 28, 2012.

Looks like we came in entirely too late for this one, this kind of poor tracking really drives me crazy.

I guess if they give away the code it could still work if we had the file. Anyone have any idea where we might find someone who downloaded it? I guess since they ask people to report bugs on Facebook and Twitter it might be worth asking, but then again it is almost like a beta verison..

[Image: 2-giveaway-page-300x139.jpg]

(06-10-2012, 01:39 PM)kramyugtaht Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Okay, has anyone actually registered this program? The only thing I can find is a "Buy" link to the website. Maybe I'm blind but care to share where the code is entered??

The code works on v5.0 (current public version is v5.1, and yes.. it's a demo version, your code will be useless).
Use this installer from Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Pages: 1 2