TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: Zemana AntiLogger Free 1 year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(05-15-2011, 03:11 PM)r0lZ Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
I have tried that German giveaway two times, using two different email addresses, but I have never received the code. Is it reserved to German users?
if after submitting information on pro de outcome comes in red it means you have used that email before. try different one. i got that license but not sure it will work on english version or not.
Yesterday I received the key and activate. The letter is a link to download the program.
Language is selected in time of installation. English language is.
Mailbox used - gmail.com
(05-15-2011, 03:11 PM)r0lZ Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
I have tried that German giveaway two times, using two different email addresses, but I have never received the code. Is it reserved to German users?

I recieved the code but then the program says it is invalid.
To register use proxy lists Germany
Got invalid code, contacted support but no reply yet
Asked formally to Zemana (on behalf of Tipradar and Forum) to have a full official giveaway (not a contest). I will let you know as soon as i receive a reply from Mr. Daskalov.

We did a full giveaway a few months ago with the previous version of Zemana and it went very well.

SM
Thanks works fineSmile
Works on English version. Use german proxy.
How do you use German Proxy?

Got this from them

actually this promo was planned exclusively for our users in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. But as you know sometimes the Web is faster even than the developers and so this version was spread in the Web without our agreement (and in fact without a working key). So unfortunately this key does not work for your country, therefore the error was displayed.

But in this situation I would like to offer a 50% discount in case you want to buy the full version, so the final price would be 12,48 Euro. Please let me know in return, I will send a voucher to you.

Best regards,

Proxma AG & pro.de-Supportteam
update: pro.de contacted me. This promo is valid only for Germany, Austria and Switzerland and therefore ar error is displayed.
Pages: 1 2