TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: Partition Commander 11-FREE License
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Partition Commander 11will help you protect your important data, memories (music, photos and videos), applications or games on your PC in case of system errors ', in terms of safety data on your hard disk, so that your favorite applications, games and even the operating system will run faster, and everything is automated, just follow a few steps and you are done
[Image: setmefreepccliFA3F.png]
In order to get a FREE license which normally cost $49.95all you have to do is visit the promotional page below and field required data
Giveaway Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

one
Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

dinodino2
Thank You
where is the working installer?
batbatbatdino2dino2
Thanks! Smile
Thumb
bat
I received the license code, but not a link to download the app. I downloaded a TRIAL version from Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

After installing, I could not find a place to enter the key code. I closed the program and tried again, no luck. Next I restarted my computer (Win7 Home Ed/64), opened the program, but still unable to find a place to enter the code.

TipRadar moderator or Avanquest, please help.

JWS
Thanks setmefreetl! It should be very useful to deal with my 500GB HDD.
I think its only working with a german language installer... So try a with the german TRIAL...

Or maybe not even a trial is good, but a special installer, tied to this offer...
Pages: 1 2