TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: Auslogics Disk Defrag 3.5.0.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Never used a disk defrag but thanks
Thanks
(08-19-2012, 06:25 AM)S-M Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Never used a disk defrag but thanks

It get to allow system to work easier and run faster - also can take a few hours to defrag the first time. Doing it every week is suggested.
Thanks!
Thanks

(08-19-2012, 07:15 AM)yoyo Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
It get to allow system to work easier and run faster - also can take a few hours to defrag the first time. Doing it every week is suggested.

Defragmenting every week is not at all recommended. Please try to avoid doing it as it will make your HDD life shorter.
(08-19-2012, 07:55 PM)amazingAG Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Thanks

(08-19-2012, 07:15 AM)yoyo Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

Defragmenting every week is not at all recommended. Please try to avoid doing it as it will make your HDD life shorter.

It works well for me on my labtop. I have for years.
working well or not is a different issue. You said you do defragmentation every week and I said its not at all recommended.

Okay, why don't you see what your favourite Auslogics have to say about disk defragmentation?

read it --> Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
and here is oficial site
Code:
http://www.auslogics.com/en/software/disk-defrag/download/
There's an update to Auslogics Disk Defrag, the lastest version is 3.5.0.10. If memory serves, it fixes a potential problem using it with the Vista OS.

I'm one who defrags a hdd perhaps once every couple of months depending on use. I've been doing it for 20 years or more & the shortest time a hdd lasted for me was maybe 4 years. I once had an IBM hdd that was used daily & lasted roughly 7 years until it began to wear out.