TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: Bookmycloud - Unlimited cloud storage/bandwidth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't know if this is a freebie or a giveaway, I think it's rather the latter because the Business Plan and the Business Pro are now also free (to get one of these, you need to send an email after receiving the Personal Plan).

It seems a very good product, both in Mac and Windows I've been able to drag and drop files and folders in a very easy way, and the up/download speed are very high. Strangely, from Linux it shows a web saying that they will be under maintenance for 9 hours...

It also has a very good function, you can share files/folders simply generating a link that you can send to anyone, and it doesn't ask for registration to download it. You can also read and modify documents from inside their virtual environment.

Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Thanks.

Hope they are secure and reliable.
I am not sure it will be free forever. Maybe after few month you'll have to start paying to keep your files on the cloud. Its better to check this out before start using it.
strange pricing..... if all r free then y the hassle to create the confusion.....
also no information on future pricing anywhere.... i mean if it will be free for life.... or if not how many months.... what happens after the free period is over....
make an account but don't load ur life onto it yet....

N.B : once u log in to the virtual disk the WOT score all changes to amber....
hmmmm...... ?!?
(10-04-2012, 09:01 PM)amazingAG Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
I am not sure it will be free forever. Maybe after few month you'll have to start paying to keep your files on the cloud. Its better to check this out before start using it.

they have made it free to get new members. Once popular they will turn paid.
I have asked them today for Business Pro plan: I create my account and mail to support for upgrade. They ask me about:
1. My Organization Name:
2. Number on Employees:
3. Disk Space Required:
4. Virtual Disk URL: ( YourCompany.com / YourCompany.Virtual-disk.in / YourCompany.bookmycloud.com )
5. Purpose Of The Virtual Disk:
6. My Company Website:

Ok, I give them these informations and they again ask me about:
1. Company Tax Id / PAN Number.
2. Company Registration Proof
3. Scanned Copy Of Your Passport
4. Scanned copy of your ID associated with the company / entity you have mentioned above

So I have cancelled my request.
Will not allow me to change language to English.

Interesting idea....looks to me like they are offering free access and requesting donations.

Thom
language can be changed .... just change to other language .... and come back to english !!! CoolCool
(10-05-2012, 01:04 PM)techcare Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
language can be changed .... just change to other language .... and come back to english !!! :cool::cool:

Sorry, but I do not see any Settings button. Can you please explain how you did it?

Thank you!
(10-05-2012, 01:04 PM)techcare Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
language can be changed .... just change to other language .... and come back to english !!! :cool::cool:

Solved it!
Pages: 1 2