TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: [Forum Exclusive] TuneUp Utilities 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
TuneUp Utilities 2013 is a collection of tools for cleaning up, optimising, repairing, customising, and generally getting the maximum possible performance from your PC.

I would like to thank the PR Manager & Technical Product Consultant from TuneUp for sponsoring these licenses of TuneUp Utilities 2013 for this giveaway. Would also like to thank Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
for doing the review which can be found Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

If you would like to enter this giveaway then just leave a comment below and you will be entered. We will randomize and pick 10 winners once giveaway has ended.

Rules:-

1. Please make sure your messaging is on and you request us through PM (private message) within 5 days of the winners announcement or you won't receive your license.

2. No double post and if you don't need then please avoid replying because it creates problems while randomizing.

3. Winners selection will be totally random and unbiased.

4. (optional but very appreciated) follow us on Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
, Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
or Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

5. Giveaway span: 9 days

We would be happy if you could share this giveaway. Thank you.

[Image: 11k8eow.jpg]

Congratulations to the winners please private message me within 5 days to get your license. Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Woot Thanks Mike. Count me in. This would be great.
Thanks.

Count me in
Hi!
Great program! I am a longtime fan of TuneUp Utilities. I used TU from 2008 version, now on my computer TU2012.
Thank you for the opportunity to get the latest version.
Count me in please.
Best regards! Have a nice day!
PHENOMENAL, THANKS!
Thanks Mike grin

Count me in!
Count me in for this please. Thanks for the excellent review.
Super program.
THANKS! Count me in!
Count me in for this please.
Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30