TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: FREE Quicken Checkbook 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
FREE Quicken Checkbook 2012
USA & Canada ONLY

Key features and benefits:

Easily organize your bank and credit card accounts, all in one place1
Stay on top of your bills

Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
(11-17-2012, 06:26 PM)tzatz3 Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
FREE Quicken Checkbook 2012
USA & Canada ONLY

Not ONLY... Blush I'm in EUROPE. Icon_twisted Lol2
sm

ZIP Codes:

Thanks grabbed myself a copy.
Thanks, grabbed a copy

Good find Thumb
well.... just use what i always use.... Beverly Hills 90210
as a citizen of the world i feel every right to use it Wink
clap
Thanks for the reputation points Smile
Quicken Checkbook DOES NOT allow you to import QIF or OFX files without an upgrade to their Online Services. The price for adding this is $30, unless you opt to get their credit card, in which case it's $2.97.

This makes it useless for me, at least. I will stick with the free Microsoft Money, where just by double-clicking on a downloaded OFX file will import the file.
(11-18-2012, 01:55 AM)phoe Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Quicken Checkbook DOES NOT allow you to import QIF or OFX files without an upgrade to their Online Services. The price for adding this is $30, unless you opt to get their credit card, in which case it's $2.97.

This makes it useless for me, at least. I will stick with the free Microsoft Money, where just by double-clicking on a downloaded OFX file will import the file.

here i did import qif without issues..... just ignore the upgrade online services tab..... it will work.... just double click
(11-18-2012, 02:41 AM)position Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
(11-18-2012, 01:55 AM)phoe Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

here i did import qif without issues..... just ignore the upgrade online services tab..... it will work.... just double click

I don't know how you did that. When I try to import a QIF file Quicken Checkbook tells me that it does NOT import QIF files for Checking, Savings, Credit Cards, etc.
Pages: 1 2