TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: Kingsoft Office 2012 Standard Edition License Acquiring System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thanksgiving Giveaway: Get Kingsoft Office Suite Standard 2012 freely.

Thank you for choosing Kingsoft Office!

We are currently cooperating with Brothersoft to send free Kingsoft Office Standard Edition (worth $49.95) to brothersoft.com news subscribers. Download Office Standard Here and fill in the following form to get a free license.

Here:
Quote:Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

Quote:Notice:

1. Please enter a valid Email address in order to get the license Email. The Email address you enter will not be shared in any way.

2. By filling in this form, I authorize Kingsoft Office to contact me about product news, updates and special offers in the future.

3. Usually you will get the Email containing the license within 5 minutes after you press the Submit button in the above form. However, due to some unexpected conditions, this may take longer. If you fail to receive the license Email after 24 hours, please contact our support#kingsoft.com(replace # with @) and we will send it manually.
Thank you very much. I am a long time user of the free version of Kingsoft Office. I use it on my computer and on my android phone.

thanks
Good find thanks
Thanks - I was going to post the same deal via a EaseUS mailing but you beat me to it. It looks like they are doing a lot of cross promotion. I don't work on documents much at home but it looks like a very good suite, light on system resources too.

My license email says: "Valid period: 2012.11.1 - 2013.12.31" One year license?
(11-21-2012, 01:44 AM)kramyugtaht Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Thanks - I was going to post the same deal via a EaseUS mailing but you beat me to it. It looks like they are doing a lot of cross promotion. I don't work on documents much at home but it looks like a very good suite, light on system resources too.

Yes, shows the same for me.

May be the license is good for only 13 months
(11-21-2012, 01:44 AM)kramyugtaht Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

(11-21-2012, 02:41 AM)grr Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

Yes, shows the same for me.

May be the license is good for only 13 months
They had a promo for Digit India too.

Yes it shows a 1 year license for me too. But seeing the number of promos they have, I am sure we'll get one for Kingsoft Office 2013 :p
y the download file is just 39 m.b in size....
i think its supposed to be 80+ m.b.... ??
any1 ?
(11-21-2012, 03:22 AM)position Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
y the download file is just 39 m.b in size....
i think its supposed to be 80+ m.b.... ??
any1 ?

Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

39.2MB
Thank you Smile
Thanks!
Pages: 1 2